Thursday, April 30, 2009

We want nice weather!!

Man I knew it was going to happen it was nice when we were in the hospital, and know were home it is raining..of course..Zachery is doing pretty well he was kinda cranky today, I don't know that little boy doesn't want me out of his sight at all! It's kinda sad we were at my moms today, and I went out to the van to get his suction machine and when I got back inside he was crying like really crying, and I was like bubby what is wrong and as he was pouring tears, he was laughing hysterically...oh what a mommy's boy!! I put some steri strips on his sight last night after the bath and tonight they were cover with all kinds of gunk and fluid I think mostly from him rolling around, so I soaked them with water and cleaned the sight and dried it and I'm gonna let it get some air, for the most part it is closed just a small place leaking clear fluid, so I think we are good. I'm kinda sad for Zacher man, the doc's said he could go back to school but I think that it is best he stays home, his graduation will be May 14th so we will attend that and maybe visit one day, but he is again going to miss the last weeks of school, for some reason April we are always in the hospital last year he missed. Allie is still getting to go, it was weird today having bubby home and not her, when I dropped her off she looked at me like wheres bubby why isn't he staying:( but she was just fine. so all is going well we went for a little walk this evening with my mom and little sister, the kids really enjoyed that, so hopefully it will get really nice so we can spend more time outside. oh and today no pain medication needed thank god!:) I don't know what that stuff wired him up it was crazy that boy didn't go to bed until almost 1 a.m man jokingly I told my mom maybe I need to take a swig of that:) to keep up with him, my luck it would knock me out!:)

2 comments:

  1. It weids tucker out too, the pain med. I am doing 1/2 the dose and it is just enough. Glad Zach is busy and not having to relearn sitting up and stuff with the surgery.
    I will be glad for nice weather as well....get tuck out today to stay with my mom and it is 53 degrees!! what the hell. :)
    We had another rough night last night. I am not sure, he might just be playing it up. He gets his way and everyone waits on him hand and foot...I would play it up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think they play it up. These last couple days he has been the biggest cry baby! About 3 a.m. this morning he was crying and coughing and getting all upset, and everytime I went back to bed he was having his machine going crazy..so I got into bed with him and he was out like a light he just wanted to snuggle up to mommy I guess, I slept with him till about 6 this morning, you know it is so sweet that he is being so lovey but it's like he doesnt' want me out of his sight:) he was not like that before he just was not a all clingy he was more like hi yeah kiss me go on and know it's like don't leave my eye sight, what a sinker!:)

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery