Monday, April 6, 2009

What A Week Ahead

So..the weekend was pretty good..I me actually got to go out with the girls on Saturday night....it has been since last year on my b-day so it was nice to get out of the house and just feel like I have no worries. On Sunday we went to my aunt's house to see my cousin who came home from Pennsylvania with her daughter..we got to meet her for the first time, my cousin actually worked at Children's Mercy on the heart floor, which was so nice to have a family member taking care of both of my kids when they had their heart surgeries, which Karen, I was talking to my cousin about Tucker and she remembers him:) I told her about your blog, and she said yes she remember that little fighter:):) So this week is going to be crazy, Tuesday Zachery gets fitted for a bigger wheelchair and then off to school, Allie has her transition meeting on Wednesday since she will be 3 no more first steps off to school she goes, and then Thursday we are suppose to go to CMH but I think that it is going to be canceled because I have been having some problems myself that I have to immediately get taken care of and then Friday-Sat lots of cooking to get ready for Allie's party/Easter party, we are expecting around 20 people, ohhh I hope I don't go crazy:) So I think I need to call it a night and get rested for this long week

1 comment:

  1. We have cardiology tomorrow and TUcker is sick once again....UGH, I could just freaking scream at the world. We have pre op on Tuesday....and I am sure they will not clear him for surgery, even though the pre op is 10 days before actual surgery....but they want him clear for 3 weeks. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I could just scream.
    What is your cousins name? It has been so long since we had a PICU stay, or Mercy stay for that matter...which is fine with me.
    Transition meetings...fun fun. You have been through one already with Zach so you know..but they were totally overwhelming to me.
    I hope everything is OK with your health. Gotta take care of mommy so she can take care of the little ones. I am glad you got out and about, it always revives me. I am sure your party will go great. I do that same stuff, stress out, make everything perfect....we do it to ourselves...but our babies have to have parties...and big ones!!! :)

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery