Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HOME Yeah

So we finally got to come home today, I'm so so so happy, so is Zachery oh boy that little man has been on the go go go. He is scaring me though, his incision is busting the more he rolls around:( I gave him a little bit of pain medication after we got home because he was upset, I figured it was because it took us 3 hours because of the rain, I thought maybe he was in pain from sitting so long, well yeah that crap wound him up, he is begin crazy, he is so happy, but I can't get him to set still. We are still on continuous feeds until tomorrow, but I have been giving him breaks cause he is tired of sitting still. Know he doesn't want to go to bed, so I'm sitting in his bedroom floor so he don't jump out of bed!! I'm worried about his site though, it is oozing all over I have some steri strips I put on it, but still I hope it heals soon cause we DON"T want to go back!!!! Allie is also happy to be home, at least I know she is in her bed and not going to get lost:) so hopefully bubby will go to bed soon, I'm tired and ready to rest in my own bed. I'll keep everyone posted on how things are going, and also Karen again thank you so much for everything that you done for me while Zachery was in the hospital, Thank you Thank you, I'm looking forward when we can get the kids together to play..and oh yeah Zachery will not be getting anymore of the roxicet!! Ibuprofen it is:)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got to come home and Zachery is doing ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee. I had to break down and give Tuck some of the prescription medicine last night. The cry cry cry was just getting to me and him. So, I did 1/2 the dose and it was perfect. It was stronger than the tylenol but not so strong he just laid out of it. It was just right. So I did the same again this morning. I dont know, maybe we need to go in for some IV fluids. I am thinking maybe he is a little dry and I know that makes kids uncomfortable and unhappy,. He had 2 wet diapers last night, so I dont think he is dangerously low ...I guess I will ride out the day and night and see how he does. He ate really well last night after the pain med...I keep pushing the fluid but still doesnt seem that he is taking enough.
    I am glad Zach is home. Maybe if you put the steri strips on and it can help hold everything strong maybe that will help. I know he is just glad not to be laying in that darn hospital bed. I would be too.
    OK---you are welcome so very much. I didnt do anything that you yourself wouldnt have done for us if we were in the hosptial for a long stay....SO dont sweat it.....really. I wish I woul dhave been able to visit more and meet Allie...but soon. When the weather is nice and the kids are well..we will get together and let them get acquinted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rubys mom, So Karen do you think that Tucker is in more pain this many days after? Poor little man. I know I hated it so much when Zachery would get sick, it was like no sleep all he could do was cough and cry and that stupid stat machine would beep and just the sound of that would driv me crazy and then most of the times I was yelling at god wondering why he kept putting this little boy through hell over and over again, I know it's not his fault but I had to yell at someone! When your just so tired and you can't sleep your child is miserable and there is nothing you can do, oh man I know how you feel. yes hopefully you will meet Allie soon and the visits that you did make were very nice, I think Zachery really likes Hunter!:) talk to you soon good luck and I hope Tucker gets to feeling better soon for you

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery