Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Allie's First Day at School

Today was Allie's first day of school and she seemed to like it well, when me and my mom got there to pick the kids up, she really didn't care to much..but my Zacher Man was happy as always to see mommy!! He gets so excited and happy he starts to smack his lips, which I don't know if it is a kiss of feed me:) but he always has a big smile when he sees me so that makes me feel really good, I didn't get a kid free day though..Paul's daughter Emma came home from school around 9, they said she was sick but...she was playing and running and well not sick anymore, which long story short when she is at her moms' she doesn't make her go to school, and well I think she has figured out how she is able to leave school, so bad for a 5 year old to know that!!!!! Anyways, the day was alright and hopefully tomarrow will be great too..

2 comments:

  1. i am glad the day went good. HMMMM, being a step parent is so hard. Todd has two children, grown and out of school now, and then I have Hunter from a previous marriage. EX's are WONDERFUL...not....anyway. We still struggle with stuff after 12 years together. I wish it was easier that is for sure.
    I hope you get a kid free day, or a few hours anyway soon.
    We got cleared for surgery. We go on the 24th....we will be in overnight. We will have tonsils out, adnoids out and tubes put in the ears. Plus a few stitches in his GTube site that is still leaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you having surgery at Mercy?? I know zachery has to get his done soon..we go May 27th for an ENT appt. so they will proably make it then,we have been trying to takes thoes out for 2 years.. it seems every time it's surgery time he is sick, I sometimes think they don't believe me! but you know when his secretions are bad and we have to suction, well yeah he's getting sick, we don't suction his trach much unless he needs it, so I'm ready for it to be done.. Well our situation is a little different..she's not an ex of Paul's....?? About 6 years ago we werent'getting along so well, and well you can put two in two together we have been together for 11 years Emma is 5!!!!! Yeah CRAZY....huh, my whole family and everyone who knows me asked why the heck which that really wasn't the word did you stay? Sometime I don't really know, but//I wouldn't have my babies if I didn't ohhh, such a long story, so Today I had a 2 hour kid free, it was nice I cleaned house yeah yeah...and cleaned the van, so I got a little done with out having to stop a million times, So did Tucker recently get his GT taken out?? Allie has just had hers about a year, she still isn't gaing weight, It really worries me sometimes but I mean she's pretty active and alert I think she just like her daddy can eat a horse and stay skinny, poor zachery is like mommy eat a horse and gain 500lbs haha:) well hope Tucker stays healthy for you

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery