Monday, April 13, 2009

Off To School

Well tomorrow will be Allie's first day of school I hope that she will be fine.. She hasn't been around strangers like that, I just hope that she doesn't think that I'm leaving her. I think she will be fine, especially when she sees Zachery is there with her, so not much more really. I think Mr. Zachery is getting sick again, he has been coughing alot and has been kinda lazy and whinny, just bumping his head and crying alot, that usually means that he is getting sick, I hope not but what can you do. The other day they had him outside at school it was really windy, but I know that they can't keep him inside, that is no fun!! This stupid weather needs to warm up and stay warm so these kids can stay healthy and enjoy life, Ahh it makes me so mad sometimes I want to yell at god and ask why, they have been through so much already can't they just have a break for once, I know I shouldn't be that way, but I guess I don;t know who else to blame at the moment. I don't know, mothers that have special needs kids that are sick alot know where I'm coming from, so I will leave it at that, and hope that Allie and Zachery will have a great day at school to marrow

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to find out how it goes. Allie will be fine. Before you know it she will have a "boyfriend" that she blushes about. You will see great things...I promise. Tucker does very well at school, sometimes he is a pistol but arent all kids.
    We have ear infections. I finally told the school, and had a doctors note to keep tucker inside unitl the weather is nice and stays that way. I am tired of him being sick and being out in the 40 degree, windy weather isnt good. I know it isnt any fun, he loves to be outside, but being sick is not fun and very hard on his airway and heart......so I just did it.
    I think Zach and ALlie know how much you love them. You come to get them after they are away, I dont think they are thinking you are leaving them. Tucker, to this day, gives me the biggest smile and says HIIIII, like I had been gone for years. Makes my heart sore......Your doing great...Keep it up.
    We have pre op today.....we will see if we get to atleast show up on surgery day for them to cancel us on the day instead of before the day.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery