Thursday, April 2, 2009

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!

I'm so tired of this crappy weather, I just know that the kids will be sick again!! I have to get them in and out in and out going to school...the store..I just wish it would warm up. Zachery is at school right know and it's just me and Allie. It is so wierd it's so quiet around here, even though zachery doesn't talk and Allie is usually the loud onen around here, maybe it's just cause I can actually sit down for a few minutes. I've been planning Allie's 3rd b-day party for a couple weeks know, I think that I'm done getting everything for it, we are going to have our Easter Egg Hunt the same day since all the family will be here. I don't know why I plan these crazy events like this, I always get so stressed when my house goes to well to right out say it hell:) oh well I guess it's fun time for the kids. I want to also say to Tuckers mommy, that yes I suppose I do have a lot on my plate but....we like to help when ever we can, I know how stressful it can be when you have to see your child go through so much, you don't want to worry about how are we going to do this, pay for that.. I think that it is so amazing that there is so many people that have reached out to help your family with Tuckers journey, with all the bad news you hear anymore on tv.. you can see how much good is still out there!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Candi.....YOU are one of those good people in the world.
    What kind of party have you planned? Is it themed? I do that same stuff, stress out, get everyone together, and make sure everything is perfect. I dont relax until it is done.
    Tucker got really good at moving on his butt....I am sure the kids are just as fast rolling as he was scootching on his butt. They will walk....keep the faith and doing what you are doing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! we have a Hello Kitty theme, I know I do it all the time I don't know why I get so bent out of shape when it comes to the house getting dirty!!! Zachery is kinda scooting on his butt, but:) when he wants to go somewhere he lays back and takes off, if he see his toy in the kitchen he will look at it and then me and when I say go get it, well he takes off and gets it.. Thanks for listening to me, I don't really have a lot of people I can talk to and especially ones who truly knows what I'm talking about. Maybe one day this summer we can meet and maybe take the kids to the Zoo, my poor kids don't get to go anywhere, we go to my mom or my grandma's house I know that is proally not exciting for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in the same darn boat. We dont get out much either. Tucker has yet to be to a zoo, we have been to swing at a park maybe 6 times in his life....and 6 is pushing it. We have rigged a swing that hangs in the house for him. I cant wait to be able to get out and not worry about him getting sick all the time.
    Hello Kitty will be cute. Do you have other children? You mentioned in your last post that "it is usually the other kids" that get the toys out. Do you babysit? Fill me in....
    You are always welcome to email or talk freely. This is your sight for that reason.....brag and be mad in the posts as much as you want.
    Just breathe this next weekend...it will be great and look at all the people that love you and the kids that will be there. You can clean when they are gone, after the party. I have learned, after many years of killing myself, that clean once,,,,and that is afterwards. Scour toilets and make sure there is no real problems, but do the real cleaning after everyone is gone...then you can enjoy the clean house for a while instead of it getting messed right back up with shoes and peoples. :)

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery