Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Well it has been awhile since I have wrote but I have lots to say...Yesterday was Allie's 3rd birthday and we had a blast... We had a big blow out for her we had about lots of family and friends and lot of kids!! We had a Easter Egg hunt for all the kids and they had a blast.. The only bad thing was when it was time for cake Allie started not to feel good. She has this problem with being constipated and just at that time she had to go to the bathroom and couldn't' and she got very upset, and well I had to help her:( and after all that she was so tired and ended up getting sick all over my grandma, and then she went to sleep, but other than that we had so much fun. With that aside Tuesday we had Allie's transition meeting and well she will start school with Zachery next Tuesday, yeah yeah I don't know what I will do with myself.
Oh boy my mister Zachery , the other day that little boy was on a rampage, he pulled the lamp off the table and it cracked him in the head, and after I got him settled down, he went over to the tall toy box and pulled it over on himself, so I decided that maybe he needed a nap and I put him to bed and well when I checked on him he was hanging out of the bed!!! Some days I don't know what to do with him:) We had a good weekend and ready for the week....

2 comments:

  1. I have so many more pictures I want to post but..I'm getting tired hopefully tomarrow I can get the rest done if not..I have tuesday free both kids will be at school

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake is soo darn cute. I love the new "bees" page too. Allie looks like she enjoyed the cake. You had great weather on Saturday, thank goodness.
    I am glad you had a good turn out. Are you totally relieved now?
    SOOO, what are you going to do with both kiddos in school at the same time. That will be nice. You can do things without having to redue them right away. Even if it is just 3 or so hours a day. :) I am very excited for you.. Enjoy and do something for yourself.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery