Saturday, May 2, 2009

Doing Good

I'm kinda tired but I just want to let everyone know that Zachery is getting along pretty well, we are still having problems with the feedings, we are still having to go slow during the day, I think it is just going to take time, I just hope that he is getting enough so he doesn't get dehydrated, Allie is also doing well I'm hoping that the weather will warm up so we can get out. Tonight Paul kept the kid while me and my mom and my sister Ashley went out for dinner, it was my mom's birthday while we were in K.C so we took her out to for dinner, it was nice to get out for a few hours, I'm hoping that we can go see my grandma tomorrow, she is really missing the kids, it just really depends how the kids are feeling, I know it's alot on them, to be out of home environment, when they are ready for naps it's hard for Zachery especially to nap away from home, because he needs the humidifier, so all is well for us right know, and praying that it stays that way!

1 comment:

  1. OK for some reason the latest post isnt letting me leave a comment...so i came to this one to do it. I am glad all is well...was wondering how it was going. Tucker enjoys that same game, take a hat off someones head and drop it on the ground. I am so glad all is going well. I wish the feeds were back to normal, concerns me a little that he isnt yet...but he also had "huge" things done inside that little belly. TUcker is doing much much better. THis is day 14 so we can go to fried foods and regular diet now. There is strep going around the daycare, hopefully we dont catch anything. It figures. Any big plans for mothers day? We are going to see Todds mom for the weekend and spend some time with Brett before he goes back to California for training.
    Other than that, nothing new here. Work and juggling the kids.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery