Saturday, April 25, 2009

Closer to HOME!!!

Well this morning Zachery is doing great, must be all those dandelions Stormy is blowing for him:) I took him off oxygen, and we went for a wagon ride to get him out of that stupid bed and room, he loved that, so were taking steps to getting home soon. Today his teacher Mrs Bridgett came to see him and brought balloons and a card the kids made, he was really happy to see her. he gave her lots of smiles.. We got to meet Karen and Tucker yesterday, and her friend Kim and little Will, they are all such wonderful caring giving people thank you guys so so so much!!! Also to the DSG they have also helped out to... So all is well so far and every day gets a little better and easier for Zachery. I'm ready to go home I really miss my little Allie, she was crying today on the phone and it broke me heart..so keep the prayers going and hope for the best that we will be home soon, Again, thank you to all who have helped and stopped by to see Zachery

1 comment:

  1. You are completely welcome...Zach is a doll and soon he will be up to his onery tricks again. :) I would really love to see the kids when they feel good. Tucker wasnt his self either....he feels a little better today, a little. Slow baby steps....as long as it ends up better after time I am ok.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery