Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stupid I.V lines

Well I'm sitting outside the PICU ANOTHER one of Zacherys I.V's went bad ahh it makes me so mad that poor boy is black and blue all over, they wanted to put in a Central but I dont know they are just going to put one in his groin tonight and do a pic line to marrow, I swear this is crazy, but he has to have it. We are suppose to go to the floor tonight back on 2 Henson so hopefully soon I'm outside cause I can't stand to watch them poke on him anymore I know he proally hates me for that, it it's been an hour and they are still trying to put it in... Other than that he is recovering.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh darn it.....I know that is so hard. I am sorry, Tucker has bad veins too. The new IV's dont stay but a day or so and then we do a new one and sooner or later they run out of options. We have had several pic lines.....hate those too.
    I dont have our surgery time yet but will be posting later. Hang in there.....give him a little hand squeeze for me.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery