Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ahhh...

Today all of the kids made it to school, usually I have 4 kids all together.. I have Zachery Allie, Emma, and my sister Stormy, they all go to school in different places, sometime it is so crazy they all go at different times, Emma goes from 8-2:15 Stormy goes 11:30-2:15 Zachery and Allie goes 12-2, and they are all at different schools, it gets hecktic to pick them all up also, but that is daily life for me. A day in our life consists of up and at'em usually at 7 Paul takes Emma to school, Stormy gets here and I get Zachery and Allie up, changed,meds,feedings ready, and feed them, usually after they are done around 9-10 I try to get Zachery to take a nap(haha) so he won't sleep at school, then I have to try to squeeze another feeding in for both of them so they aren't hungry while there at school, then I get them dressed, which is a work out, and get all Zacherys, machines ready to go, we have to leave the house around 11:25 to take Stormy to school, then I have to kill about 30 minutes before I take zachery and Allie to school at noon, drop them off and then it is home to clean or do what ever running I need to do, then before I know it..it's 2 time to pick them up, which they go to school about 3 miles out of town pick them up, head back to town to get Stormy at 2:15 and hall rear across town to get Emma which also gets out at 2:15 ahhh by the time we get home, they are ALL starving so I get Zachery and Allie's pumps going, feed the others usually Zachery falls asleep in the hi chair so I have to stop his feeding and take him to bed hook up his machines and start his feeding again, oh yeah in the mist of getting home change diapers!! it makes me tired just typing it:):) then it is time to start supper, and feed the kids again, then after supper it is bath time which oh Zachery's bath is no just a simple bath it is be careful no water in the trach which he loves water, and also that boy is HEAVY get him cleaned then we have to change trach, ties, all that stuff which he is getting hard to chase to get dressed he likes to roll off so then I have to chase him around the front room:) then about this time it is 9 p.m. and I feed them again , and put them to bed, THEN I clean up supper and finish any household chores, and usually stay up till midnight to start Zachery's continuous feed that will run until about 7a.m. and it starts all over again!! This is just basically how I spend the day with the kids shooooo!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Girl.....what a day. I dont know how you accomplish anything. That is a lot to do...I will never complain again at those little things I have to do each day because you have so much more on your plate. You are doing great. Do you not have any help at all? Mom works? What about Paul? I wish I Had a lot of money, I would get you a nanny to help, be there to give you some time...not completely take care of the kids but there to give you some extra hands...
    Sounds like Zach is a pistol. hee hee. It is a good thing....a very good thing.
    Does ALlie take things by mouth? IS there a plan to get her off the GTube? We got lost in the "system" and no one helped us with the Gtube or getting TUcker off it. We had a nutritionist that helped with calorie intake things but we just did it. He didnt know what hunger was and had to learn it but once he did.....he hasnt stopped eating. We had aspiration problems too, where he couldnt take things because his swallow was not right. But once we got older and did the swallow study again we were OK'd...we went for it. Anything in the works? I cannot imagine doing two kiddos on pumps....I had to sit and rock tucker each time, pretty much, when we fed him. He was on continueous when he was a few months old. Then we went to bullous so as to make him feel the difference and the full sensation.
    You are doing great......I know praise is not what you are looking for but God made you their mommy for a reason.....just look at you go!!!

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery