Saturday, April 18, 2009

At Children's Mercy!!

well it all started yesterday with a sore throat so I took him to the doctors, and got him some medicine, yesterday afternoon, I noticed that his stomach was HUGE I mean it was freaky, so I took him to the E.R and they did x-ray and shipped him to Children's Mercy, they think he has a obstruction!! Well I got up here around 1a.m. this morning, and about 3 they did another x ray he is starving and can't eat, he's not having bowel movements, so I don't know they came in earlier and think that maybe he has a diaphramatic hernia-I can't spell that! but we will have to see, I;m so tired I haven't been to bed since Thursday night, up all day Friday and Friday night, still up noon on Saturday I think when he sleeps I will sleep I'll keep you posted

2 comments:

  1. OK....I called Mercy and they dont have a Zach with your last name, so I am sure I am not asking for the proper kiddo. Email me so I can get ahold of you...I will check back. I just checked my email today so I didnt get your 8am email.....I am close and can get you something if you need it...clean clothes or whatever....my phone is 816-838-9519 that is my cell....call me if you would like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either I forgot you had a blog or I just didn't know, so I will have to add you to my friends list. Anyway, I can't believe he has a diaphragmatic hernia...that is crazy. Poor guy, I bet he is feeling miserable with all that is going on. I hope that he is feeling better soon and that you get some much needed rest.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery