Friday, April 17, 2009

Sick Again.....

Well they kids are sick again!!!:( yesterday after school,i could tell that Zachery wasn't feeling good, and Allie's ears are draining so last night Zachery was up all night crying with his throat hurting so first thing this morning I took him to the doctor, well yep his tonsils are horrid, and big and gross, those stupid things have to come out soooooonnnnn!!!!! they make him sick all the time. Allie is pretty grouchy also, she just wants mommy to hold her. I hate when my kids are sick, poor Zachery is in so much pain, we have to take antibiotics for the next 2 1/2 weeks 3x's a day so hopefully he will be feeling better my next Tuesday so he can go to school, Other than the goal for this weekend is to get the kids feeling better, and hopefully this nice weather will sick around, I'm actually just wondering they had the kids outside at school this week, so that may be playing into the sickness, but I can't have them keep them inside, they need fresh air too. !!

2 comments:

  1. I keep Tucker inside, especially when you need to be well enough to get the surgery...to keep them sick. UNTIL it is nice and stays that way I would definately tell the school not to send them out. That is your right.
    Tuckers ears drain, and i know a few other kiddos with downs that do the same thing...all of which are waiting for surgeries for the tonsil/tubes in ears. I am so sorry they are not feeling good. IF they are anything like Tucker a few days of antibiotic and they are feeling better . I hope so anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We,ve been admitted to Mercy something is wrong with Zachery

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery