Sunday, April 26, 2009

Aggervating Day

Ohh. I think I'm at the point of going crazy today, Zachery has a pretty rough morning, they were trying to feed him to much to quick I think, but I think we got on the right track this after noon, on top of that the nurse and the RT got into it and put us in the middle of their fighting which you know I have enough to worry about and then the charge nurse came in and it just went on and on all day, then the RT didn't come back to give Zachery his treatment so then that was more crap, but yeah that make me mad because he need those!!! So I'm hoping that he has a good night, I'm ready to go HOME!! Today Karen and her daughter Hunter came to visit and brought us ANOTHER bag of goodies, thank you guys so much!:) it is greatly appreciated all the love and support that you have given us. So with that I think I'm going to call it a night and get some sleep

2 comments:

  1. Zach is a lucky little man to have such a great mommy. He is a doll.....Hunter loved holding his hand and watching him smile at her. Not much longer and you will be home. I know you are ready and Zach is too. Call if you need anything at all......i work down the street from the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Joyce. Ugh, Ugh, Ugh. I just hate when the medical professionals do that. Unfortunately, we have been caught up a few entanglements too. It sure isn't pleasant and makes you start to question whether they know what they are doing. Sounds like you are back on track though. Good to hear.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery