Friday, April 3, 2009

Ohh Zachery!!

Today was so funny, I was cleaning house today and usually it's the other kids that will drag stuff out right behind me and it aggervates me so much, well first of all the boy is crazy over cords, it don't matter what kind he is after it, I was vaccuming the floor and he was chasing me and so I went down the hall and he was right after me, so I stopped and took him back to the frontroom and went to the bathroom and came out and he was back:) so I decided to quit and I went and cleaned up Allie's room and after I got done and went to his room he was in there taking stuff out of the toy box and I had to giggle about it... and same with the toybox in the frontroom, I guess I'm so amaized of this because he has never gotten toys out himself, I can tell that he is just getting this personality,and well it almost brings tears to my eye, it;s so crazy how the littlest things like getting toys out to me is a step in progress!!! He just really wanted to be behind me today and I love it. Allie is starting to do the same I just wish she would set up more on her own, she can when she wants to. My babies are growing up Allie will be 3 next saturday and we are planning a big bash for her....and I'm going to try my best to stay calm

1 comment:

  1. YEAH FOR ZACH!!! It is the little things that give great pleasure. "typical" parents I dont think see it as we do.
    It is so funny that you mentioned that he comes right behind to make a mess again. Tucker is the same way. I have picked up Kitchen food 5 times today, as soon as I get htem put up, he dumps them again. I need to learn to just leave them there.....then pick them up once. He just dumps and leaves it ...but as soon as it is put away he comes to dump again. Same with books on the shelves, toys in the box.....everything has to come out if it isnt out. I get irritated about it too but it is all in the name of progress girly. It is good, lets just remember that. You did get it vacuumed though, before the dumping of the toys, so that is good right.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery