Friday, May 29, 2009

MoMmY TiMe!!

All has been well with the kids, so that is a plus! I think Zachery's allergies are the only problem, his eyes are so red and boy is he sneezing alot, this last week I have been having to put oxygen on him when he sleeps, so that is my thought that it is allergies, he's not wheezing so it doesn't sound respiratory, also if he is in a deep sleep we have to use it, so. I almost was getting worried yesterday, it had been a day or so since Zachery has pooped and of course I thought his stomach was kinda big so I was freaking out that he had re herniated, or bowel obstruction, or something I just knew it so I decided to burp him, and wow i could not believe that air that came out! No wonder his stomach was bloated he was full of air, anyways I told my mom that if he doesn't poop by tomorrow I was going to take him to the E.R, and well we were getting ready to go to the store and I laid him down to change and what a relief, the diaper was dirty! It's amazing the things that you get happy about!:) I think that I will be nervous the rest of my life, with this stupid diaphragmatic hernia! I was also looking at Ava's blogs today, wow that poor little girl has been through so much, with her diaphragmatic hernia, and that also makes me worry about Zach even more, her poor little belly was so big, so keep her in your prayers she is having a hard time right know you can check her blog out look on the side of my post you will see it Hope for Ava CDH.. Also keep little Tucker in your prayers for he is also going to be going to Boston soon for his heart surgery.. On that note back to mommy time! Tomorrow I'll be leaving the kids for the whole night! were going to a concert in Kansas City, Paul and I have gone for the last 11 years, it's just something we look forward to every summer, I hope we have fun, this is the first time this year that I will be away from both of the kids over night, not to the hospital either!:) Oh yeah Zachery and Allie got to meet their uncle for the first time this week he lives in Seattle, and doesn't get to come home much so they think he's funny so on that note I'm going to call it a night and get some rest for our long day tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time!!!! I think we will be up in Chula on the 13th....not 100 percent sure yet. I know Todd will be, I might wait and go up on Sunday morning early. But I would definately like to get together if we can. You are also welcome to come to Chula to hang out with us. We will be at Todds uncles place with a fishing hole and a covered picnic area. We are just going to be hanging out, enjoying the day. There will be food, of course, and playing outside. I can give you directions....think about it...we would love to see the kids and they would have fun playing. We could lay blankets out for them and all that good stuff......
    Have a great time tonight, try to relax and not think of the kids--i know that will not happen but try. :)

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery