Sunday, May 17, 2009

E.R. Trip...

Well last night Zachery was up all night I had to suction him like no stop i tried to catch a few zzz's on his floor but couldn't then I got into bed with him and got about 30 minutes of sleep all night! So today I took him to the E.R. I didn't know if he re herniated or what was going on.. They did an x-ray and found pneumonia..I know that it is from aspirating.. They have to do something Wednesday for him, he is so miserable, and know he had a fever!:( They gave him some antibiotics and hopefully the next day or so he will be feeling better.I have a feeling that this diaphragmatic hernia is going to cause problems all the time..my next mission is to get the GERD figured out once and for all I feel so bad for him.. I want to be mad, but who's to be mad at God....I just hate that these special needs kids never get a break always something..I just wish i could take his place and take all the pain away form him..on that note he is crying and coughing and needs mommy.

3 comments:

  1. Darn it......I am sorry he is sick. I am sure he is miserable. pneumonia huh? Didnt they redo his fundo while they were in there? He shouldnt be aspirating right? Call me if you need to vent......there are times when there is no one else to be mad at but Got. It was told to me once that it is OK to be mad at God, he is a big boy and can handle it.....I get mad alot. But I eventually come back around and see what a miracle life is....we carry these kids inside us, they become a part of us...AMAZING. Hang in there......HUGS TO YOU---BIG HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea they redid the fundo, but for some reason he has always gotten stuff around it...last night he did better but this morning he was chilling poor little man was chattering hip teeth:( so hopefully he will feel better soon..I know one thing is for sure THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING for this reflux.. they just have to he can't continue living this way how miserable for him..I;m afraid that the only option left is the GJ tube which mean continious feeds he will not like that so yeah I thought about calling you yesterday, but I was trying to remember if you were getting pictures or if that was when your mom was visiting. so I'll prolly try to call maybe tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, that reflux definitly needs to be taken care of. They need to give him a GJ tube at least until they figure out what to do. When Jax blew his nissen we immediatly gave him a GJ until it was fixed.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery