Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today was Zachery and Allie's preschool graduation..It was so cute even though they were exactly singing they were having fun with the other kids on stage. They had a beach theme this year and the kids make grass skirts and lays and wore them while they did their songs.. It brought tears to my eyes..so see my kids up there..and little sadness that they weren't up jumping and singing with the other kids:( It's just one of those things that hurts from time to time I know they still had fun. Their teacher Mrs Bridget also got a little choked up when she was giving them their awards and gifts that she got them. As you see I Finally got some new pictures of the kids posted we have more but I only had time to post a few.. Anyways Zachery goes back to the surgery clinic on Wednesday.. I'm so glad because know he has what appears to be a blister type thing right beside his mickey button, and it kinda smells funny...so I hope that it is nothing serious, it doesn't seem to bother him so I guess that's a good thing. We are slowly still working on getting him feedings back to normal, we are almost there. he is getting 130 today and he's use to getting 150, he only retched a few times today, but I still want them to check him out really good to make sure all is well. On that note, Zachery and Allie are doing well, I'm going to have to figure daily things for them to do since they won't being going to school, they didn't qualify for the ESY..so were going to do our own

1 comment:

  1. GLad to see a new post. YOu will have to make your way this way maybe for the weekend and come stay. we could find all kinds of fun things to do this summer. We have a pool at the housing addition we live in. we would have Hunter to help us with the kiddos....floats and fun. maybe even a zoo visit....whatcha think. Maybe after we get back from surgery and before school starts.??

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery