Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy Baking

well our appt at Mercy yesterday went well, diaphragmatic hernia looks fine they said..I asked about what we can do about the reflux they gave us some different medicine to try I,m not sure of the name right know our pharmacy had to order it..Also they said that sometimes ginger would help, I guess it's worth a try..Both kids are doing well besides the snotty noses which is form allergies!! They have enjoyed the nice weather and we have been trying to go on walks around the school track at night..Well I have a full night ahead of me I'm busy baking banana bread and zucchini bread for Relay for Life for my moms work..They are having a bake sale on Saturday so I'm doing it all tonight because I plan on spending tomorrow on getting my yard sell ready.. We have so much stuff that has to go, we are running out of room. I still have almost all of Allie's baby clothes and I just cleaned Zachery's closet out..lots of toys that never get played with, gotta go!! ON that note..Karen I sent Tucker his book..and yes I sent it to him not to myself:) i stewed on that for hours..what a dummy

2 comments:

  1. hello, actually the cecostomy is a way to give kids suppositories. He doesn't poop at all or even pass gas. This will be in his lower right side, he does have a g-tube too. The kids going to be covered in holes pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, dont sweat the book thing...SOunds like something I would do.
    I am glad you are getting your sale ready and going. I know you were not wanting to get rid of the clothes...but cleaning out is good and you will feel better. When is the sale? I am going to be in chula the weekend of the 13th I think...provided Tucker is feeling well. I am a little leary since it is the weekend before we leave but we will see. We are always up for garage sales and rummage sales and antique sales....
    I am sorry I was kinda short the other night on the phone. We were pulling into the Royals game and I was distracted by all the stuff oging on in the car. I am glad it went well and I hope the new medicine works for Zach. Try the ginger, maybe put it in his feeds....you never know.
    BIg plans this weekend? Tucker is running a slight fever and yucky nose. I am sure it is all to do with allergies. We should be going heat to air and decided to open the windows...which shouldnt have, now he is miserable.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery