Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Still Here

Sorry it's been awhile since I have wrote, things have just been crazy...on the other hand the kids are doing great. The medicine that they put Zach on for reflux seems to be helping to that is a plus! Allie is doing great also. Zachery has been a little meany the last couple of days man that boy was so mean to my grandma, he was pinching her and throwing his toys on the floor and when she would bend over he would try to pull her hair. He has also been a little shit to Allie, when she gets near him he kicks her and pulls her hair and tries really hard to bite her. He has been told no so many times the last two days. Then I try to give him a kiss and he starts to pinch my face and smacking at me, and well the whole time that i tell him no and smack his hand the thinks that it is funny..So we have to do something with him being that way. I tell Allie that she has to learn to get away real quick when he starts to come after her.. She usually yell really loud when he is trying to hurt her. ON that note all is well with the kids, and I hope it stays that way!:)

2 comments:

  1. Good to see a post. Sounds like Zach is feeling better by the onery, getting at his sister. Are you going to try to do your sale again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah zachery seems to be feeling better, he has been kinda lazying around the last couple days but I think it is allergies! His poor eyes are fire red, he's on that med for allergies but I can't give hime the full amount every 8 hours because it dries his trach out do kinds catch 22 I don't know i'll prolly try to do the sale again next weekend

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery