Monday, June 1, 2009

Will it ever heal??

Well first and for most...Saturday was proally the worst time that I have ever had in the last 11 years at Rockfest! We got there 4 hours late, it was HOT, and it was so packed that you couldn't even walk 1 inch without running face first into someone. I don't care what they say there was more that 50 thousand people in that park.. It was so bad that they ran out of water, and we left by 9:30 and it wasn't over till midnight!! On top of that we stayed at the Hyatt, and I was so looking forward to sleeping in..the first morning in years that I could sleep in no kids, no worries, Paul's brother woke us all up at 7 A.M he was ready to go, things to do..AHH I was so mad, we didnt even get to swim. It was like this was suppose to be MY DAY to get away have fun and it was horrible. I know this if we go next year NO ONE will go with us!! Anyways Zachery's sight on his stomach is not healed still! for some reason it is oozing, it almost looks like spit!? And he also has another blister type things coming up on the other side of his mickey button, I don't know what in the heck is going on with this. I've been putting antibiotic med on it, so I guess we will see in a few days if it is going to work. Well Zachery today also had his very first day in the yard alone, which I was so mad at Paul for putting him in the grass and letting him roll around, Paul was like you can't keep him trapped which I understand but I don't know there was no harm in it, I just don't really want him rolling around on the ground! He loved every minute of it:) Little Miss Allie has been on my hip since I walked in the door yesterday, man she won't let me out of her sight! She cries when anyone else holds her or if I leave the room, I think she thinks I'm running away:) Also Paul's brother has been in for a week know and will be here for a month, he has been staying with us...another man to clean up after:) My kids love him so much, they laugh and smile every time he looks at them, it's really cute, they have a fresh new face to look at, and oh boy mister Zachery has been in a biting mood that last day! Allie has a bite on her head, ear, toes, and I tell him no and he just looks at me like hahha..so today he got her again, and I picked her up because she was so upset and she was like clear as can be bu bu bite me, and the more she said the louder she would cry..it was so cute, and I was like sissy mommy knows what bubby did and oh man she bu bu bite me, and the tears were flowing and then a few minutes later she was laughing and jumping:) Oh they crack me up sometimes..I'm going to try to post some new pictures before I have to send my computer to Texas to be fixes, it keeps shutting off on us and ahh it makes me so mad, we have to send it back to the company since we have a warrant on it, so hopefully we get it back soon, I just hate to send all my personal info to some people in Texas! I almost want to break the warrant and let a local person fix the problem! So look maybe tomorrow evening we will have new pics

2 comments:

  1. One of Hunters friends mom went to Rockfest as well and said the same thing about the people...way too many! I am sorry it was not the good time you wanted and needed!! I would have told Paul's brother....well, I wouldnt have been nice.
    Tucker has a spot on his tummy from the stitches that I am going to call today to get looked at. It is black and acts as though there is some kind of ooz behind it. It is on the very end, like some of the stitches didnt take or something. I need to get it looked at before we get to Boston and they tell us there is something wrong with it and we cant do surgery. SO I will call today and get him in...
    I am planning on coming up on the 14th...are you up for coming and hanging out in CHula with us? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh kids. The things they do to us. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery