Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What a Day!!

Well the day started out crappy..we all woke up late Emma missed the bus, Allie was grouchy ALL day non stop screaming! Then after the girls got out of school they immediately started fighting and by this time I was on the edge, screaming kids..to top it all of i forgot that the lady from first steps was stopping by to pick up the kid cart,( we donated Zachery's old one to a family) and trying to cook dinner..After all was settling down, no one can guess what Allie and Zachery did today?? any guesses?? well, I had to give all an enema..I think that is why she was so grouchy. It didn't work so I decided to put her on the toilet well miss Allie pooped on the toilet for the very first time, we sang the poopy song and away she went..kinda grouse but I was excited for her. Well after that I gave Paul a hair but ( I'm not sure why he trusted me:) hehe I wanted to make a big bald spot, but i didn't) anyways Paul got in the shower and I was sitting on the couch and Zachery was all over the place..I had to get that boy out of his room like 100 times today, not that he can't be in there he likes to play with all the cords, and get into stuff I can't keep up with him..back to the story. he was sitting by the chair and I seen that he kinda bumped his face on the chair, he kinda made a pucker face for a few minutes and I went over to him and all of a sudden blood came pouring out of his mouth I picked him up and ran with him to the bathroom, i was like Paul Zachery is bleeding, i thought maybe he busted his mouth, lip, NO his BOTTOM TOOTH was MISSING!!!!! I was like oh my god did he swallow it what the heck, well I found this perfect little tooth on the floor beside the chair.I'll have to post a pic tomorrow of it, it looks like a puzzle piece just took out of his mouth! ohh I was freaking out, Paul was like it's a tooth. no he is only 4 he is not suppose to loose teeth, I don't know if it was loose, and he bumped it or what it's not broken off or anything it;s just this perfect little tooth. He looks so funny without a tooth, he is going to be toothless prolly for a couple years. I need to make a dentist app ASAP. I was told we don't have any dentist locally that does kids, I don't know I Know Mercy does but I was also told it takes at least 3 months for an Appt. so I have to make some call tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. AWEEEE.... Good job Allie! I need to get Tuck into a dentist as well but he wont let anyone check in his mouth without biting them. We brush but not very well because he fights it...but we do make efforts. I am sure he is needing some work now that we take things by mouth and we drink milk...maybe i can have someone, while we are under before heart surgery, take a peek.... i will have to ask. That is the least of my concerns right now but it would be nice to get it done while we are under already.....
    ANYWAY.....3 days before we take off. I dont know if I am just numb or so wound up ...my stomache has been in knots and HURTS, particularly on the left side. I am WAAAAY late on my "girly thing"....which I did take a test (Todd is fixed so we shouldnt be having that scare) I think it is just all the stress. I thought I was handling it really well but my body is really hurting. My back, my tummy, my knees.....I fell bloated all the time. and I eat non stop....I never was a stress eater and now I eat constantly.....cant freaking help it.... OK So I will stop now. Post a picture of Zach without the tooth. Was it a front one?
    HUGS TO YOU GIRL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery