Monday, June 8, 2009

What happened to the warm weather???

So this weather has been crazy..I didn't sleep much last night from the crazy storms that rolled through...so many words of tornado's around the area:( Well today we went to Stormy and Emma's T-ball games, man it was so cold. I just hope that kids don't get sick, Zachery has been acting kinda weird the last couple of days, he has just been really sad acting, I don't know if it is he is bored or if he is not feeling well or what, he has just been really cranky and then the last two days he has took like 3 hour naps, know don't get me wrong it's a little break but I don't like when he acts this way, I just hope that he is not getting sick!! Today was kinda a bummer my sister Ashley came to see us and we had planned to take the kids to the pool, but that didn't happen because it was to cold, and rainy. So we want nicer weather back so we can get out and do some fun stuff. Were are going to start our therapy back up this week, they have been getting therapy at school, and since school is out we have to go to them, so maybe that will do the kids some good just to get out for an hour, maybe wear them out so they will come home and nap and give mommy at least an hour of just sit down and chill or get something done around the house. Well I feel like I'm just babble about whats on my mind, so I think I'm going to call it a night.

1 comment:

  1. Great Picture of Zach....!!
    I agree, give me the hot again.
    I am coming your way. Tried your cell last night no answer. I will try again tonight.
    Maybe Zach is growing....tucker tends to sleep a lot when he is growing....well that and eats all the time.
    Love the new pictures on the side bar.....

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery