Saturday, June 6, 2009

Go Allie Go..No Zachery NO!

So it's been a while since I have wrote...I've been falling behind lately, I think that for the first time in the last four years I'm really starting to get depressed, I'm getting ZERO help with the kids, and I need a break...but anyways, little miss Allie has been getting into the crawling position all by her self. She is getting on her knees and pushing up, I've noticed that she does it when she is mad:) If i just let her be and and she does it, know if I try to help her she won't do it. So this is really exciting, I'm hoping that she is just going to take off on her own. On the other hand mister Zachery is being a stinker, pulling the lamps off the table, getting into the trash! The other day I was giving them baths I started with him first and when it was Allie's turn he followed us to the bathroom, and well as I had her all soapy he decided he was going to play in the trash can, of course I was home alone and had no one to yell for so I had Allie by one arm, trying not to drop her and the other hand trying to get him out of the trash...boy I was ready to scream and cry by the time I was done, also neither of them having been taking naps, so it has been steady on top of both of them lately..I always said I would never do the nurse thing again, but I'm getting to a breaking point, I need help and I NEED A BREAK, I feel Like I'm going to break..It has gotten so bad, that the other day well I go to Wal Mart basically once a month and get everything that we need to last at least 3 weeks, I couldn't even get a sitter for 2 hours,( mind you Paul took the day off from work) and had to take them, wow never again, I took my 8 year old nephew to help, he pushed Allie in the stroller and I put Zachery in the cart, yeah no that was not well. Allie screamed, Colton was poking around, with her, and Zachery hated the cart, he kept throwing his toys on the floor and every time I turned around something was going on, no needless to say I didn't get what I needed! But I'm seriously thinking about getting some respite care, I'm not to crazy about leaving my kids with a stranger, but something has got to give, i can't seem to get any family help anymore, my mom works a full time job, and well Paul's mom always has his sisters kids, or just says she's wore out from having those kids, and well Paul basically lives his own life, oh I don't even want to get into that...other than that the kids are doing pretty well I just hope me being stressed won't stress them out! Well back to the kids they are on top of each other...Karen just let me know when you are coming down and we can try to get together, It would be nice for the kids also to get out of the house

2 comments:

  1. Just do it...get a nurse. I know that it is hard, but in the end it will be worth it. With you being a stay at home mom, you can be with the nurse at first until you feel comfortable with her and then once you feel comfortable you can get out of the house more. You need it. I still get stressed being at home and I work 40 hours a week out of the house. I think it is the whole "not being able to do what you want to do when you want to do it" :). I hope you find a solution to what is going on. You and the kids deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl....call and get some help. Like Amy said, even if it is with you there. You can go out and play in the flowers without them and get some much needed air--outside air.!!! Then as you feel comfy, let her go an hour or more with them and you get some desperately needed DRINKS in...hee hee just kidding.
    I am glad Allie is showing signs of getting up on all fours....it wont be long. Zach is an onery thing isnt he. He just wants all the attention too mommy....he loves you!!!!!
    I will call you this week about a meet up time. Are you good to be gone all day with the kids? Is there anything special we need to plan so you can be gone. There will be food, fishing and all kinds of stuff. I am taking our 12x12 tent with a mesquito net around it so we can throw blankets down under it and let the kids play.... I am always run down from events because I am the one chasing Tucker and making his needs be met. Todd gets to relax and enjoy the time so I finally put my foot down and said, I will go but only one day. not the entire weekend. It is just not FUN for me.. I have a better time at home , where things are normal for him and I dont have to worry about him getting into stuff he isnt supposed to. SOOOO, we will make our own little Tent for the kids that way we can enjoy as well. I have a tarp we will lay under our blankets so they dont get all dirty and too if it rains we will be covered. HOWEVER if it is calling for a lot of rain, I will not be going. It is all outside and I dont want to chance cold weather on top of rain and get tucker sick.
    I am so sorry we are not closer...iw ould come over and love on the kids while you went to get that DRINK!!! :) Hugs to you and call me ANYTIME!!!! I will bring you a jar of my salsa I made this weekend.....you will love it!

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery