Sunday, March 29, 2009

Zachery.....No-That was the word for today

Well today Mr. Zachery was on the rage of biting Allie today. It seems every time we turned our heads he was trying to take a chunk out of her. He usually does well when we tell him no, but today he just was not listening. They both get so jealous over each other, which I guess that is normal for siblings, if I'm talking to Allie, then he rolls over and well does something mean, and same goes when I'm doing something with Zachery all does something to him. I know it not funny, but if she does something to him, it doesn't matter how many hours has went by it seems that he remembers and when he gets a chance he does something back to her. Well on the other hand all the snow melted today and know it is a big muddy mess, but I would rather have that then cold snowy weather...Hopefully it is over until next winter!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kids will be kids. Tucker slaps Hunter across the face a lot, but he always gives hugs after. I can remember my brother pulling me by my hair, from one room to the next. It is just sibling rivolvery....it is ok. I am glad to see some old photos, it is fun to see how they have grown. Zach has an onery smile, I am sure he can be a true big brother and her the pain little sister but one day he will come to Allie's rescue when someone is picking on her or a little boy decides to ask Allie out on a date....I am sure big brother will be very protective then.
    We got snow too but the bake sale turned out good. we made 660.00 towards our trip!! YEAH. It was amazing the amount of people who came even with the weather. I was very grateful to the organization who let us set up at their sale. IT was held in a church, and is every year when they do it, so people knew about it and were ready to come and shop the garage sale. We were at the door as they left and came in, so the hotdogs and goodies were great to have. We are very blessed with great friends who have taken Tucker into their hearts.
    ALl of the snow down here is melted.
    Have a great Monday......

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery