Saturday, March 28, 2009

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!

Oh my gosh we have so much SNOW!!! I think this is one of the worst snows that we have has this year!! We went to my moms today and she lives across town and when we came home tonight we had trouble. I really wish that this cold weather would go away and the warm would stay....I'm tired of the kids being sick all the time. We had a pretty calm day today, both of the kids took like 4 hour naps at my mom which is so unusual for them, I guess they were just so relaxed at grandma's that they decided to sleep...I bet they will be up late tonight.... I wanna say that I hope Tuckers Family was able to have their bake sale today...I was keeping my fingers crossed for you that the snow would stay away for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery