Friday, March 27, 2009

New Pictures.....

I decided to add some of our older pictures of the kids when they were younger... I can't believe how much time has passed since they were little. I wish they were little again but I don't miss all the surgeries that bubby went through. It's kinda sad to know that we won't have anymore babies. But on the other hand, there at the age know where they are fun and funny in the things that they do, they learn and show me something new every day they teach me a life lesson every day. Even though some days are harder than others and I feel like want to cry and give up I take one look at them and they just smile and that just brightens my day! They are such awesome kids they mean the WORLD to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery