Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tired and Cranky...

Zachery went to school today, and well the poor little boy I think was still tired from our trip to Kansas City, that he went to sleep at school today. When I picked him up he was still asleep and didn't wake up until we got home. He was starving so I fed him and he went back to sleep and well it is about 8 and he is still asleep, I think I need to wake him up but I don't think he will appreciate that.. He will probably wanna get up when it is time for me to go to bed! Allie has been a bit cranky today, all she wants is to be held so that is what I have got done most of the day holding her:) Actually still holding her!!Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. On the other hand I'm really not happy about this weather!! It is cold again and we are suppose to get SNOW- that is crazy the kids are still sick with coughing and snotty noses, I can only imagine that it will continue with 70 degree weather and then 20 degrees, I guess it will soon warm up again and stay that way eventually. Anyways not much happened today, Zachery has school again tomorrow, and Allie has Parents as Teachers and her developmental therapist coming over . So I guess I will leave it at that for now

2 comments:

  1. I find that if I wake TUcker up , even if he has been asleep for WAY too long, he is a beast. So I just let it go. Did he end up sleeping during the night for you? I hope so. Tucker has his days of clingy, wanting to be held....in his case usually means he is getting sick.
    I completely agree about this weather. We have a bake sale this weekend and it is supposed to SNOW!!! What the heck. I was so mad the other day, I think it was Monday, it was so darn windy. TUcker just got back to school from being sick...and they had him OUTSIDE!!!! I went off. THey have a note, but since it was over 50 degrees they had to let him go out. BULL --you know what. I hate the changing weather because it brings illness to Tuck, as I am sure you cringe with the sudden changes too. Medically fragile children and colds are not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the school takes Zachery outside..I know that he needs the fresh air and I want him with his class mates but sometimes what is not cold for others kids it is for Zachery. With having the trach and windy conditions does not mix well. Zachery got up around 8:30 and we played for awhile and even though he can't eat food, Paul his dad was sitting ont he floor with him and was eating wheat thin crackers (ranch) Zachery thought he wanted one so we let him have it and it was so funny he was sucking the taste off and laughing about it and when I would take it from him he would snactch it back out of my hand and smile real big. It is so hard not to feed him..he knows his limits though, he knows that if he does to much and it will make him choke!! He ended up going back to sleep around midnight. I was reading about your bake sale this weekend, do you live in Kansas City? I hope everthing works out of you and the snow will stay away!!

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery