Monday, March 23, 2009

Ugh..Will the colds ever go away!!!

I have a feeling that this page is going to take forever to get going. I don't have much time to set and work on it. Well tomarrow we have to go to the surgery clinic at CMH Zachery has to get a bigger mickey button put in and have a consultation to. Both kids have been so sick the past few weeks, they have been on antibiotics 3 different times. They haven't been sleeping to well either. The other night Zachery had to be suctions non stop, and we had to put oxygen on him to keep his stats up. Fevers, coughing, crying, I feel so bad for them I just pray that I don't get sick..If I get sick this whole house will fall apart. Well I have a busy day today so hopefully tonight after everyone gets setteled I can work more on posting pictures of the kids

3 comments:

  1. hang in there...they will go away. Good weather is on the way. I completely understand. There are days I just want to cry all day long and feel sorry for myself, and I have come to realize that is OK....
    hang in there and be strong girly!!
    How old is Allie? What is Zachery's diagnoses? He has an AWESOME smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie will be 3 on April 11th and Zachery well they both have Downs and Cri du Chat syndrome....CMH has never seen the two at the same time-and for that fact in siblings.crazy stuff they are exzactly to the day 15months apart Zachery was born January 11 2005 and Allie April 11 2006

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I saw your website on Ashley's page. I just really wanted to let you know how awesome of a mom you are. YOu have a lot on your hands :) and yet you still keep a great attitude. You have beautiful kids! :)

    -Sasha

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery