Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th Of July

Hope eveyone has a safe and Happy 4th..Not much new with the kids, I don't remember if I posted about Allie also loosing a tooth, yep they are both one tooth less..she actually kocked hers out with he tooth brush..anyways I'm stressed about today, oh so many people will be at my house..Paul's wonderful idea!! oh yea me and my mom went and got tattoos yesterday..I felt kinda wierd I took my kids with me but, the guy is Paul's cousin, and I was kinda trippin on it and he was like whats the big deal...so I guess i should get over it!:) the tattoos mean "faith" the chineese symbol of faith..we all have to have "faith" And once again..KEEP praying for Tucker to get stronger and for his family. Have a great day everyone

1 comment:

  1. Love Allies little white dress.....Happy 4th to you as well.

    ReplyDelete



at home 15days after diaphragmatic hernia repair


Singin The "Beach Song"

Zachery

Zachery
who's behind me????-Allie

Allie

Allie

Halloween

Halloween
Grandma Sammy, Allie, Aunt Stormy, Zachery